Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/3 Full.

My beloved Italian leather journal is 2/3 full.

I'm glad I am finally filling a journal and writing all the time. I found a beautiful wooden journal at Borders that I am thinking about using for my next one, once this is full. The journal section in any bookstore is really my favorite, I could spend hours just looking at all of them, wanting all of them.

I am really happy for the Sonoma County Library. Because of them, I don't have to rent from chegg.com or even buy Their Eyes. Yay. I'll check for Into the Forest also.

I feel like the cold my dad has had for forever is slowing creeping up on me. My throat has that itchy, dry feeling in the back, and I always get that before I get sick. Whatthefuck. I best not be sick at the end of the week. I am drinking a lot of green tea with honey, and also a lot of orange juice. This batch of homemade lentil soup has helped too.

My Cottey application is currently being reviewed, and I'll have my FAFSA info in by March 1st. This is exciting. I'm looking at the different programs they have on their website. I won't think about it too much until I get an acceptance letter :)
*fingers crossed*

I'm happy Erin has become my sort-of neighbor. I can't wait to see her place. I'm really happy for her. I wish I was okay financially to move out. Someplace closer to school, probably with Jason and Naomi. If Cottey doesn't go through, I'll have something like that to look forward to saving my money for.

I've been listening to a lot of piano concertos lately, especially Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, and I love love love it.

Reconnecting with old friends this weekend. So many pictures will be taken.

No comments: