Saturday, February 6, 2010

Colourize.


I could be a Ray-Ban ad. :)


Spent most of the day in the City with brother bear Jason. We went to lower Haight to an awesome record store which I can't remember the name of. It smelled like old dust and 70's funk. I found an awesome vinyl of The Jacksons' "Destiny" which I immediately snagged. Highlights are "Blame it on the Boogie" and "Shake Your Body Down." Yeeessss. Two of the few songs I don't own by them. The folder has many awesome pictures. Can't wait to use my dad's record player that can also convert them to MP3s. After records we bought pizza and went thrifting. It was a beautiful, sunny day in San Francisco while it rained in Santa Rosa.

Owl's Nest tomorrow for some original Star Wars nerd out before work. Then I'm going to Toad in the Hole to see Jason spin more records. I'll be seeing Nick and Sarah, and hopefully Hannah and Erin, too. After that off to Sarah's for some good times with awesome people that I haven't seen in a long time.

I'll make sure all of my homework is done before Sunday, since I'll probably be sleeping all day before my floorset that night. Monday is going to be another two-cups-of-coffee-before-7am kind of day. Oh well, I'm pretty good at pulling that off.

My birthday < 3 weeks.

No comments: