Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well that is that,

and this is this.

Yesterday went by easier than I thought, even though I overslept. After school, Dani and I went to Evolution to visit Jen, and then Monkey Wrench to talk to Mark about new tattoos. I am really excited about it, this will be a quarter-sleeve and I gave Mark my ideas and am letting him be creative with it. It's going to be pretty, awesome, and colourful. I can't wait.

I am also planning out my Spring Break and it will be a lot of fun; Santa Cruz, St. Patty's Day, and Redding with the Owls.

I will be talking to Nicole, the Manager at Barnes & Noble 'Bucks, about talking to her DM [Gary], and applying at that store. I love Aero, but it is a good second job, not something I can really support myself on. I would be working with Nick Dolph, Kait McBride, and Nicole, which are all people I love, and in all honesty, I miss the Bux. B&N would be a much better store to work at, and is a little closer to my house; I would only need one bus ride to get there. I'd also see my dad more during the day, and Kristine's mom, too.

Tomorrow morning I'll be going to Mark and Mo's and going to the YMCA with them to work out. I need to tone up my arms a little bit if I'm going to be getting them tattooed. Then I'll be taking some clothes to Plato's, hopefully seeing Lilli, and maybe going to Dani R's.

I had another awesome, intense dream last night. This time it was about Peter Pan auditions, and I was harnessed and flying, but it was in a theatre much larger than Burbank. Or maybe I wasn't really harnessed, but I do know I was flying. Haha, if only. I'll look into when SRT auditions are. My dream role would be to be cast as Peter Pan, but with SRT they have professional actors, and it would be hard to get cast, I think. Plus there goes my entire summer. But oh man, if I got it...

No comments: