Sunday, February 14, 2010

Maybe Someday.

Long weekends are quite nice.

The weather outside right now is so lovely. If I had a car, I would drive far away and leave my cell phone home for the day. This weather's a bit distracting when I have an essay I need to finish writing.

My great grandmother Nan passed away on Tuesday morning. She was 102 years old. Holy smokes. She was such a badass, too. She walked better than both my grandparents. She was so old her wrinkles actually went away. Last week she fell down and broke her hip, and just couldn't recover from it. This was the only time she's broken anything in her old age. Once again, death hits my family. In the beginning of March I'll be going up to Stockton for her memorial service.

Today was a pretty good Valentines' Day. I did homework and hung out until Amanda came over. Christian and I are going to Cloverdale tomorrow for a fair before I work; I'm kindof excited. It'll be fun. Then study time. Yuck.

Twelve days :)

No comments: