Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can you hear it calling?

Everybody's dancing.


My new nickname is "Nova." Last night, Alix, Andi, Shane, Ethan, and I went to Russian River and met up with Bill. We dressed up all fancy. I drank a lot of Damnation beer, and at about 930 the girls and I went to Sweet Spot where Jason was spinning records. The bouncer let us in for free and I drank more beer and hard cider. I am surprisingly very good at walking drunk downtown in four inch heels. Afterward, we went to "The Owl's Nest" and I almost lost my sweatpants I was wearing due to being dragged down the hall. I have some sweet rug burn to show for it, but all in good fun. Tonight I'm going to nerd out and be totally confused while watching LOST with the Owl folk. Maybe some hottubbing before homework and school tomorrow.

I may have signed up for something stupid? I'm doing Floor Set on Sunday night, from 9pm to 2am, which isn't too bad, even if I have school the next day at 730. How am I going to get home, is my question? Yikes. At least I have a few days to figure that one out.

No comments: