Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful #1

For the rest of the month, I will be posting different things I am thankful for. I will change it daily on my Facebook and in my Italian leather journal, and will try to update this little guy too.


I am thankful for the feeling of freshly washed sheets.


Sunday was my first real shift at Aeropostale. I haven't really worked retail since American Eagle, but it is pretty easy. Our close was amazing and looked really good. Especially because I was just kindof thrown into it. I love the deals that we get for being associates there. Since it is a new month and I am a new hire, I get four tops and four bottoms at 50% off, and get to keep my normal discount at 30% after I have used those up.

Greg surprised me at work; well, technically I wasn't there yet. I got to the mall early to get a cup of coffee and read my book, when both Greg and Lilli text me. [They were both at the mall.] Greg came in to say hello, and we ended up meeting at Barnes and Noble for a little bit with Lilli. Then I had to go to work and we ran into Gabriel, too. A nice surprise for not expecting to see anyone.

Holy shit, we open in a little over two weeks.!!!
I feel like we are really, REALLY behind. Maybe that's because I'm the "stage virgin." [Haha.] Tomorrow and Wednesday we don't have school, so I'll be putting in some hours at the costume shop. Nine to be exact. Gross. I hope my stupid Munchkin hat will be completely ready for my front walkover during the Munchkinland dance. It fell off the last time, and I can barely sing, dance, or even breathe in that sombrero thing. It is a really cute outfit, when it's all put together. I love my costumes, they are amazing! Even Nikko, the badass leader of the flying monkeys, is awesome. I love that tail. I can't wait for dress rehearsals and the pictures.

No comments: