Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful #16

I am thankful for temporarily being promoted...being Munchkin Mayor was fun!


I hope everyone that has the swine flu/some sort of sickness [three ensembles and one makeup girl] gets better soon!

But it was super fun to say Aleece's lines just for last night. I wasn't mic-ed, but I was hella loud, so it sounded great, and I didn't stumble once!

I can't believe Preview is TONIGHT!!!!!
I'm really excited. Our first performance in front of a legit audience.
It felt so good last night to yell real lines on stage and to show I knew what I was doing. I'm definitely going to audition for Grease next semester. There is such a thrill putting myself out on stage like that; different than playing violin on stage with an orchestra.

Tomorrow is the second Thanksgiving in a row that I will not be having with my family. I don't even remember why I couldn't go last year. Of course Dad and Parker didn't want to even try to have a Thanksgiving here with me; I can't leave because of the play and having to work on Black Friday. Whatever.

Tonight is the cast After-Preview Slumber Party. I need to finish cleaning my room for that. At least it'll be fun eating junk food in pj's and watching movies. :)

No comments: