I am thankful for how well flying went today.
Not much can compare to the feeling of being in midair. First fly rehearsal went really well. Sadly I don't think Tinman will be flying. Tomorrow we have our second fly rehearsal where we figure out blocking, etc. I did my flips in midair too! I've done three in a row forwards, and I'm sure I can do even more backwards, since it's much easier going backwards, kindof like back handsprings vs. front handsprings. I've just got 1000% more excited. And we have even worn costumes yet! But I did wear my wings and tail. Ahhh, they're amazing.
Pictures and videos will be up on Facebook in the next few days.
I'm happy for rehearsal tomorrow; flying at 2, and cast rehearsal at 7.
I'm also glad principals will be there too. :)
Today made me finally feel a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment