I'm thankful for being able to sleep in, and more flying today.
I have pain in awkward places. Thanks, flying harness.
During the Dorothy abduction scene, Greg yells "Get away from me, you pesky ape!" And that is the cue for the fly team to pull me up and I exit. But the second to last run, they forgot, so Greg repeated the line a couple times and we laughed a little because I was still there. And then all of a sudden I'm yanked up, and I swear, I thought I wasn't going to be able have children; it was the equivalent of getting kicked in the balls. OW.
My hipbones are bruised from the harness, and I have some lovely other ones developing on my legs. My back on the right side may be kindof funky too, because the harness hits it, and my walkover did not turn out very well tonight. Argh.
Tomorrow is all about my acrobatics as Nikko. And luckily that's means I'm in the double-wire. Yay! I wonder if there's a way for me to fly in the double instead of the single when I'm flying with multiple people. That way I don't have to do a harness change. That'd be nice.
Off to smoke a bowl, shower, and put on a good movie. Then ptfo.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment