I am thankful for it being SitzProbe tonight...
but not much else.
I have a hard time being happy much less being in a thankful mood when I have a dream like that. One that makes me sad and miss everything.
Ugh. Now I'm in a downer mood.
I would feel happier if I just got a response.
At least SitzProbe means we'll finally hear the band. I hope they're good, and I wonder if I'll know anyone in the pit.
I need to shower and get some coffee to cheer up.
EDIT.
SitzProbe went well tonight. It's amazing how much more excited I am now that I've heard the full band. It's too bad we have a synth instead of real strings, but everyone sounds really good. I only recognized the oboe player, and luckily there were no unwanted individuals. I'm bringing my camera on Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment