Saturday, January 19, 2008

Floorset, woo!

Doing floorset tonight at American Eagle, from 9pm-430am. Dayum! So when I worked at Starbucks today, I made sure to drink a lot of caffiene...I feel so much of it in my system now. I may take little nap before I go, we'll see. Floorsets are a bit rediculous, but everyone will end up being goofy off of the caffiene and lack of sleep. I only wish I wasn't working at Starbucks at one tomorrow and didn't have my Orchestra class. Luckily, we don't have school on Monday. I've done nearly all the homework for my Tuesday/Thursday classes, so I'll just sleep and sleep and sleep. The only bummer about tonight is I'll be missing A Pack Of Wolves playing at the Black Cat in Penngrove. Besides that, everything in life is pretty much excellent. It's nice not having classes on Fridays. And my first week of college went well. My bestie is at Winter Camp having an awesome time, and will be getting home Monday, so we are waiting until then to go see Cloverfield. I almost don't want to see it, because Annalise, who didn't really want to see it, was scared by it Friday night. Now if I can get a cuddle buddy to sleep by me Monday night, I'll be okay. Otherwise...uhhh scary movies and I aren't friends.

Good things to look forward to include:
using foil Wednesday in fencing
a [possible] snow trip for my bday next month
a week of drunkenness
V-day
Marilyn Manson with my dad ['cept tickets are 50-60$]
etc.

No comments: