I never do these things, but this year, I actually am going to. This is the list so far;
Finally learn to ride a bike.
Do really, really well in school. Apply for scholarships for summer semester.
Practice and play much more violin. Improve my skill, start taking lessons up again, and get back into teaching students as well.
Pay off my car, my debts to Joe, any debts to my dad, and just any debts at all. Manage my money and checkbook, and just be on top of all of that. Save money for traveling, school, and in general.
Look into conservatories, symphonies that play in movies [in LA or New York, etc], and what is needed to apply at Parson's and FIDM.
Work out more, get a gym membership, and make sure that big booty doesn't sag. Also, eat healthier, and improve flexibility.
Read more.
Register to vote.
Visit my mom much more often.
Get a better paying job. For this semester since I'll be a full-time student, I want just a weekend job. I'd really like to work at Abercrombie, or, what I really really want, See's in Montgomery Village. $10.15 an hour would definitely help much more than eight something.
Many more roadtrips.
Go to the snow.
Surf multiple times and become fairly decent at it.
And travel. I miss Spain so much, and I want to go to other places also. I won't bother listing them, cuz I couldn't do it in one year, and there's too many I'd like to go to.
I'd say for now, this is a pretty good list :)
No comments:
Post a Comment