I'm sick...AGAIN. My life consists of work, the occasional food and sleep, and spending time with friends. I need to not have to be at every social gathering, sucky, I know, and get ready for next week. I say this as I should be sleeping, since I have work at seven-thirty tomorrow morning, and will be going to the cityyy tomorrow evening. Luckily, I'll have a break where I can sleep for a few hours. Definitely need to get in the "school mode" and going school shopping this weeknd. I am really excited. I just don't know what to wear to my first class; fencing. I think I'll bring my yoga-esque pants and a pair of normal clothes just in case we don't really do anything the first day. I also need to find out where exactly my classes are. One thing I'm not really looking forward to is asking my dad for money. It will be coming from my college fund, which I'll slowly be putting money back into, for when I got to what my dad calls "real college". But still, I wish I could ask my dad for money without filling guilty like I used to be able to when I was a kid. The last thing I want my dad to think is that I'm a flake; I've just made some not-so-smart decisions...nothing to serious, but still.
I'm sick and tired of being...sick and tired. I was fine this morning, then got a little stuffy nose, and now my nose is clogged, head hurts, and throat I can tell is going down the drain. Just get better before school starts! It'll be good to have a good set schedule, and work on the studies that I'll use for my career in life. I'm done with working. Really really.
Went to See's in Montgomery Village, and hopefully Cheryl needs me for the weeknds. I'd hate to leave Starbucks after really how good Mary has been to me over these past three years, but I need more money if I'll be working just the weeknds, and wanting to pay off debts, insurance, gas, save up, and just have some mula. One reason I'm excited about starting school is I'm really starting up my new life, luckily with more help than when I had moved out and had roomies. And randomly, I want a kitten. I miss Salem, even if she did pee on the bed. I may be able to get her back, because Jay has her and will be moving. Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment