Friday, January 15, 2010

But I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot,

I guess not.


Still trying to get into Math. I signed up for Anthropology 1, which I'm excited about and it's with Erin. But at 730 in the morning. I'll find out Tuesday if I can somehow sneak into math, and if not, then I won't have Tuesday-Thursday classes and my days will just start earlier. If I take an early class with Erin, I will have more encouraging me to go. Tuesday I'll be meeting up with a counselor to get my grades from the JC and Wednesday my Cottey application should be in the mail.

Still working on my audition song and I need to find the sheet music. If I can't, I'll just practice the given audition piece. Too bad I won't have any of my headshots printed by then. Luckily I don't work tonight so I can practice longer.

Orchestra was okay last night. I'm happy to see familiar faces and I like my new stand partner. She is also taking beginning foil, which I find awesome. Sometime next week I'll have my new mask and sabre!! I'm excited for some of the pieces we'll be playing in Orchestra. One is a Romanian Folk Dances, which is fun, and the other is a Rondo that was played during Human Sexuality lectures. Awesome.

We went to Costco last night and got a bunch of things, most importantly being a coffee maker! Finally!

I'm nervous and excited for tomorrow.

No comments: