Thursday, January 21, 2010

You don't always have to hold your head

higher than your heart.

To my disappointment I didn't get Frenchy. Not even ensemble. But I'm staying positive. I have improved a lot from my last audition for Oz, I made it to callbacks, and was even called back for a second time. That means they were seriously considering me for a part. I just ended up not being exactly what Laura was looking for. I'm proud of myself for getting as far as I did, and discovering that with the right song, I can belt my little heart out. That was such a wonderful feeling. Even Laura said I sounded great Tuesday night.

Right now I'm working on my personal statement and extracurricular activities portion of my Cottey application. I'll hopefully have everything finished so I can overnight it to Missouri.

I have Orchestra later tonight, and then I'll probably be going straight to bed since I have work at 9 tomorrow morning. This is my first time opening at Aero, but it should be pretty easy.

This weekend is going to be fun and productive.

No comments: