Monday, January 4, 2010

Pixie's back.

New year with new hair. Hooray.

Less than a week left of break. I can't believe it. And what a good week it will be. Lots of Erin, Sarah, Alix, and Jason.

Tomorrow is Sarah's 21st. She is going to the bars and then I'll meet up with her later that night. Tomorrow evening before I will hopefully go to AleWorks with Erin and the Apple Guys. Haha, that'll be fun.

And before that Alix and I are going to find some sort of adventure to participate in.

Excited for back to semester shopping this weekend.

I'm working on my monologue for Grease, though I'm not sure if I'll use that one. Still don't know what song I'll sing. If I don't get in, I'll just use this semester to save a lot of money and study extra hard. Also excited for new beginnings.

And hooray for beating out the other temps at Aero and getting a real position there. I'd like to work my way up. We'll see.
<3

1 comment:

Erin said...

There is no monologue for musical auditions. We do singing and dancing, and then read-throughs as a part of call backs.