Friday, January 29, 2010

It's nice to know,

someone still thinks of me as perfect.
:)



I love my semi-neighbors;
Alix
Shane
Ethan
and how much I am seeing them lately.

Last night after work we watched Idiocracy and From Dusk til Dawn. The night before involved Book of Eli and both of the Grindhouse movies [finally]. Too bad Book of Eli was what I was hoping it wouldn't be. His book is the bible, really? One cool twist at the end and an amazing shot approximately 8 minutes long, going in and out of a house being shot at were the highlights. Otherwise, mixed feelings.

Laura wants to meet with me and talk to me about how I did at auditions. I guess that's a good thing?

I rearranged my room a bit today. Eventually I'll take the border and the pictures down, paint the walls, and then swap the photos around. Maybe get some more posters. I wonder how I'll do with my Cottey application? If I get accepted, that will be a major change. I wonder if I could graduate in one year? I sent in my transcripts to Cottey today.

I found out my dad is going to Monterrey tomorrow so I'm going to go with him. I'm so excited! I haven't gone there since February and I finally get to see Hilary! Yay! I've missed her, but haven't been able to keep in contact with her. I'm sad our friendship has changed in that way. In some ways I regret not being able to move down to Monterrey with her. Maybe someday. I'm going to try to take a lot of pictures while I'm down there tomorrow.

<3


[Exactly four weeks from today :D!]

No comments: