and counting down.
I was talking to Fong and Gina yesterday at work and we're going to get some of the Aero girls to come out with me on my birthday and hit up Fourth Street. I can't wait. I would like to get some sort of cute birthday outfit to wear. [I hope it doesn't rain.]
It's nice to hear good things about yourself.
Getting my transcripts from the JC tomorrow; I need to find my high school ones. Let's hope this really works out.
Not much else to say. Maybe going to see Book of Eli with Alix and Shane's roommate Ethan tomorrow night. Payday on Thursday and working that day so I won't be in Orchestra. I will have a string rehearsal earlier that day, though. We're also working on getting a little quartet together, which will be much-needed and really fun. I need to call Patty about violin lessons, but I have just been lazy lately. I'm excited about fencing Christian tomorrow, but I have to bring my foil and sabre to fencing class. I need to invest in a swords bag, because steel doesn't like the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment